Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
ESG — environmental, social and governance — are topics of discussion in a growing number of Boardrooms around the globe. Among the results of taking ESG actions are companies in transformation. Come hear about how ESG accelerated one company's journey.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Training from the Back of the Room with Ben Maynard and Jon Spruce (in London on 28th - 29th November 2022)
- Foundations of Social Leadership with Sea Salt Learning (Online Workshop on 21st - 24th February 2023)
- YOW! December 2022: Online (Online Conference on 5th - 13th December 2022)
- YOW! Brisbane Developer Conference 2022 (in Brisbane on 5th - 6th December 2022)
- Foundations of Social Leadership (Online Meetup on 18th January 2023)
- Evolutionary Architecture and Architectural Governance (SkillsCast recorded in November 2022)
- How to Scale: Rethinking the Product Design Career Ladder (SkillsCast recorded in November 2022)
ESG as a Transformation Vehicle
Cynthia is SVP of Sustainability Stakeholder Engagement for JLL, responsible for elevating JLL’s sustainability program, embedding it broadly throughout the business and driving meaningful impact with and through JLL’s clients.