Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
This talk offers a first look into Haskell and its ecosystem. We’ll explore questions like what is GHC or Cabal, how we distribute packages in the ecosystem, and what are the main sources of information in the community. After the talk, you’ll have a first map to help you in your journey to Haskell.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Event Sourcing with Adam Dymitruk (in Perth on 22nd September 2022)
- F# eXchange 2022: Online (Online Conference on 25th - 26th October 2022)
- Haskell eXchange 2022: Novice Track (Online Conference on 7th December 2022)
- Haskell: Why and How the External STG Interpreter is Useful (SkillsCast recorded in December 2021)
- Keynote — Haskell: What To Do When Success Can't Be Avoided (SkillsCast recorded in November 2021)
A Beginner's Guide to Haskell
Alejandro Serrano serves as a Senior Software Engineer at 47 Degrees, where he devotes his time to Haskell training and the development of Open Source projects for the Haskell ecosystem. Previously, he held several teaching and research positions at Utrecht University, where he obtained a Ph.D. in Software Technology (on the attractive-sounding topic of “error messages for compilers”).