In this session Mrinal Wadhwa, Katharina Fey and Antoine van Gelder answer audience questions about Rust usage at Ockham
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- How to end-to-end encrypt all application layer communication - with Ockam (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)
- Introduction to Rust (Online Workshop on 9th - 16th March 2022)
- Embedded Rust: Beginners Workshop (Online Workshop on 24th March 2022)
- Rust (Remote) Hack & Learn (Online Meetup on 29th January 2022)
- Test Those Metrics! Our Black-Box Approach for Observability Testing (SkillsCast recorded in December 2021)
- Core Banking: A Tour of a Payments Ledger (SkillsCast recorded in December 2021)
Rust London Ockam Takeover: Q&A Panel
Antoine is a recovering C++ programmer, eager new Rust programmer, designer of mixed-signal circuits and student of the functional programming arts.
Based out of Cape Town, South Africa he spends his free time scuba diving, making music and exploring vegetarian cooking.
Ive been using rust since 2017 and spoken at a bunch of conferences. Currently I work at Ockam
CTO at Ockam
Distributed Systems, Applied Cryptography, and Programming Languages.