The only reason developers are in demand is because they have learned the "language" to talk to computers. Yet I find so many of us struggle with "language" in conversations with people.
Come and discover an unconventional look at conversations, and the vital role it plays in your career and leadership.
Understand the 4 levels of listening, the power of our stories, and how to have difficult conversations with ease?
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Agile at Scale (In-Person) with Joakim Sundén (in London on 19th - 20th September 2022)
- Training from the Back of the Room with Ben Maynard and Jon Spruce (in London on 1st - 2nd November 2022)
- YOW! Perth Developer Conference 2022: Online (Online Conference on 19th - 20th September 2022)
- YOW! Perth Developer Conference 2022: In-Person (in Perth on 19th - 20th September 2022)
- Inspiring Women in FinTech & Crypto (Online Meetup on 26th May 2022)
- Integration Leadership (SkillsCast recorded in January 2022)
- Mastering the Habit Loop to Improve Your Life, Career and Organization (SkillsCast recorded in January 2022)
Communication & Influence for Techies: An Unconventional Look at conversations
I am gifted at helping people see their power because I have spent so much of my life hiding my own. I see where you are powerful even when you cannot. I don't pay attention to the story or reasons you might believe as truth. I pay attention to who you truly are.