We have used Rust to build our core banking stack. At the heart of the core banking stack is our ledgers which have been built using event sourcing and CQRS principles. We have iterated over our ledgers refining how we have implemented these patterns. We would like to give you an overview of what we do in core banking and take you on a tour of how our ledgers have evolved. We believe Rust has been a great choice through these evolutions and in many cases provides benefits over the traditional languages used for business applications.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- How will Robotic Process Automation change how we deliver projects? (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- Introduction to Rust (Online Workshop on 1st - 6th March 2023)
- Rust Nation 23 (in London on 16th - 17th February 2023)
- Rust Nation Pre-Conference Reception with The Rust Foundation (in London on 15th February 2023)
- Sharing is Caring? Comparing Ownership in Haskell and Rust (SkillsCast recorded in December 2022)
- Sharing is Caring? Comparing ownership in Haskell and Rust (SkillsCast recorded in December 2022)