We have used Rust to build our core banking stack. At the heart of the core banking stack is our ledgers which have been built using event sourcing and CQRS principles. We have iterated over our ledgers refining how we have implemented these patterns. We would like to give you an overview of what we do in core banking and take you on a tour of how our ledgers have evolved. We believe Rust has been a great choice through these evolutions and in many cases provides benefits over the traditional languages used for business applications.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- How will Robotic Process Automation change how we deliver projects? (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- Introduction to Rust (Online Workshop on 7th - 14th September 2022)
- Embedded Rust: Beginners Workshop (Online Workshop on 8th December 2022)
- Building Rust Projects with Nix and Bazel (SkillsCast recorded in June 2022)
- LNX: Using Tantivy to Build One of the Fastest Search Engines Around (SkillsCast recorded in May 2022)