A SkillsCast for this session is not available.
Model-Driven Engineering has been around for some time, but as a developer should you care about it and why? In this talk, I will introduce the key ideas of MDE, show you where you are already doing MDE and discuss some of the broader opportunities for the future
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Rolling Your Own: Domain-Specific Languages in Java (SkillsCast recorded in December 2018)
- J Forum (Online Conference on 31st August 2022)
- YOW! Perth Developer Conference 2022: Online (Online Conference on 19th - 20th September 2022)
- LJC: I Started Testing In Production... Then I Went On Holiday (Online Meetup on 15th August 2022)
- Real-time Stream Processing in Spring Made Easy (in London on 25th August 2022)
- Bazel eXchange Panel: Day 2 (SkillsCast recorded in June 2022)
- Fast, Green — Choose Two: A Buildkite Case Study (SkillsCast recorded in June 2022)
Why You Should Care About Model-Driven Engineering
Steffen Zschaler is a Reader in Software Engineering in the Department of Informatics at King’s College London. He has been teaching and researching software engineering and model-driven engineering for almost two decades. He is the director of MDENet, the expert network on model-driven engineering (see www.mde-network.org for more information). His current research interests are in the application of MDE to the development of agent-based models and in the application of search-based optimisation techniques in the context of MDE.