Product roadmaps are an important product management tool. But applying them in an agile context can be challenging. My talk shares practical tips how you can effectively use product roadmaps in an agile context to describe the value the product is likely to create and the specific product goals and outcomes you want to achieve.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- AMA Session with Roman Pichler (SkillsCast recorded in November 2022)
- ICAgile Certified Agile Team Facilitator with Ben Maynard & Jon Spruce (Online Workshop on 6th - 9th March 2023)
- Certified Large-Scale Scrum Practitioner: Principles to Practices (In Person) with Ben Maynard (in London on 15th - 17th March 2023)
- How to Build the Best Support for You AND Your Team (SkillsCast recorded in November 2022)
- The Skinny on Lean Roadmapping (SkillsCast recorded in November 2022)