Product roadmaps are an important product management tool. But applying them in an agile context can be challenging. My talk shares practical tips how you can effectively use product roadmaps in an agile context to describe the value the product is likely to create and the specific product goals and outcomes you want to achieve.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Product Elevation Conference 2022: Online (Online Conference on 9th - 10th November 2022)
- Product Elevation Conference 2022: In-Person (in Dublin on 9th - 10th November 2022)
- AMA Session: Product Manager vs. Product Owner (SkillsCast recorded in November 2021)
- Certified Large-Scale Scrum Practitioner: Principles to Practices (In Person) with Ben Maynard (in London on 11th - 13th July 2022)
- Leadership Guide for the Reluctant Leader (In‑Person Workshop) (in London on 29th July 2022)
- YOW! Perth Developer Conference 2022: In-Person (in Perth on 19th - 20th September 2022)
- YOW! Perth Developer Conference 2022: Online (Online Conference on 19th - 20th September 2022)
- How to Challenge "Imposter Syndrome" & Thrive (Online Meetup on 29th June 2022)
- Wolfgang Kaikaku - When LeSS is Not Enough! (SkillsCast recorded in June 2022)
- Inspiring Women in FinTech & Crypto (SkillsCast recorded in June 2022)
Agile Product Roadmaps
Roman Pichler is a product management expert specialised in digital products and agile practices. Roman has taught product managers and product owners and advised product leaders for more than 15 years; he has been involved in product management and agile software development for more than 20 years. Roman has authored three books on product management and one on Scrum. He writes a popular blog, hosts a podcast, and provides a range of free product management tools.
Find out more at: romanpichler.com