In this session, users from around the world ask Bas Vodde, the co-creator of Large Scale Scrum framework, their most pressing questions on LeSS including how remote work policies are changing Agile workflows, how to establish boundaries between line managers and Scrum masters, and how LeSS relates to sustainability.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Certified Large-Scale Scrum Practitioner: Principles to Practices (In Person) with Ben Maynard (in London on 15th - 17th November 2022)
- Why Less? (SkillsCast recorded in February 2021)
- Certified Agile Team Coaching with Ben Maynard & Jon Spruce (Online Workshop on 15th - 19th August 2022)
- ICAgile Certified Agile Team Facilitator with Ben Maynard & Jon Spruce (Online Workshop on 12th - 15th September 2022)
- YOW! Perth Developer Conference 2022: Online (Online Conference on 19th - 20th September 2022)
- YOW! Perth Developer Conference 2022: In-Person (in Perth on 19th - 20th September 2022)
- How to Challenge "Imposter Syndrome" & Thrive (SkillsCast recorded in June 2022)
- Wolfgang Kaikaku - When LeSS is Not Enough! (SkillsCast recorded in June 2022)
Q&A Session with Bas Vodde and Ben Maynard
Bas Vodde is a coach, programmer, trainer, and author related to modern agile and lean product development. He is the creator of the LeSS (Large-Scale Scrum) framework for scaling agile development. He coaches organizations on three levels: organizational, team, individual/technical practices. He has trained thousands of people in software development, Scrum, and modern agile practices for over a decade.