In this session, users from around the world ask Bas Vodde, the co-creator of Large Scale Scrum framework, their most pressing questions on LeSS including how remote work policies are changing Agile workflows, how to establish boundaries between line managers and Scrum masters, and how LeSS relates to sustainability.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Certified Large-Scale Scrum Practitioner: Principles to Practices (In Person) with Ben Maynard (in London on 15th - 17th March 2023)
- Why Less? (SkillsCast recorded in February 2021)
- ICAgile Certified Agile Team Facilitator with Ben Maynard & Jon Spruce (Online Workshop on 6th - 9th March 2023)
- How to Build the Best Support for You AND Your Team (SkillsCast recorded in November 2022)
- The Skinny on Lean Roadmapping (SkillsCast recorded in November 2022)
Q&A Session with Bas Vodde and Ben Maynard
Bas Vodde is a coach, programmer, trainer, and author related to modern agile and lean product development. He is the creator of the LeSS (Large-Scale Scrum) framework for scaling agile development. He coaches organizations on three levels: organizational, team, individual/technical practices. He has trained thousands of people in software development, Scrum, and modern agile practices for over a decade.