In LeSS there is an option to work with a Product Owner team which suits very well in certain contexts, on top of that we have LeSS Huge where the PO will have to work closely together with APO’s to deliver the best value out there and drive business forward. Then again there is little guidance given on these experiments and collaboration.
During my 20+ years of trying out Scrum in very much LeSS alike & LeSS structures I tried many different ways. Today, I tend to believe I found one that works very well in more than one occasion, one that works in different markets and organisations. One that is based on ideas from the Lean world and has proven to drive business outcomes forward.
In this talk I’ll be sharing my experiences and give you some insights in the patterns used to make things work.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Certified Large-Scale Scrum Practitioner: Principles to Practices (In Person) with Ben Maynard (in London on 15th - 17th November 2022)
- Provisional Certified Large-Scale Scrum Practitioner with Ben Maynard (Online Workshop on 28th November - 2nd December 2022)
- Product Elevation Conference 2022: Online (Online Conference on 8th - 10th November 2022)
- Product Elevation Conference 2022: In-Person (in Dublin on 9th - 10th November 2022)
- Focus First, Then Simplify w/ John Cutler (Online Meetup on 12th October 2022)
- Foundations of Social Leadership (Online Meetup on 18th January 2023)
- How to Challenge "Imposter Syndrome" & Thrive (SkillsCast recorded in June 2022)
- Wolfgang Kaikaku - When LeSS is Not Enough! (SkillsCast recorded in June 2022)