In LeSS there is an option to work with a Product Owner team which suits very well in certain contexts, on top of that we have LeSS Huge where the PO will have to work closely together with APO’s to deliver the best value out there and drive business forward. Then again there is little guidance given on these experiments and collaboration.
During my 20+ years of trying out Scrum in very much LeSS alike & LeSS structures I tried many different ways. Today, I tend to believe I found one that works very well in more than one occasion, one that works in different markets and organisations. One that is based on ideas from the Lean world and has proven to drive business outcomes forward.
In this talk I’ll be sharing my experiences and give you some insights in the patterns used to make things work.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Certified Large-Scale Scrum Practitioner: Principles to Practices (In Person) with Ben Maynard (in London on 11th - 13th July 2022)
- Leadership Guide for the Reluctant Leader (In‑Person Workshop) (in London on 29th July 2022)
- YOW! Perth Developer Conference 2022: In-Person (in Perth on 19th - 20th September 2022)
- YOW! Perth Developer Conference 2022: Online (Online Conference on 19th - 20th September 2022)
- How to Challenge "Imposter Syndrome" & Thrive (Online Meetup on 29th June 2022)
- Wolfgang Kaikaku - When LeSS is Not Enough! (SkillsCast recorded in June 2022)
- Inspiring Women in FinTech & Crypto (SkillsCast recorded in June 2022)