The phrase “outcomes over output” is common, simple and a great rallying cry. It’s also difficult to bring to fruition in a productive way. In this detailed and practical talk, Jeff will cover what outcomes are, how they relate to Objectives and Key Results and how to use this goal-setting framework to plan work that is customer-centered, outcome-focused and evidence-based. All this, in service of increasing the agility of your team and organization. And yes, there will be gifs and memes.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Leadership Guide for the Reluctant Leader (In‑Person Workshop) (in London on 29th July 2022)
- YOW! London: In-Person (in London on 22nd - 23rd September 2022)
- YOW! London: Online (Online Conference on 22nd - 23rd September 2022)
- How to Challenge "Imposter Syndrome" & Thrive (Online Meetup on 29th June 2022)
- Wolfgang Kaikaku - When LeSS is Not Enough! (SkillsCast recorded in June 2022)
- Inspiring Women in FinTech & Crypto (SkillsCast recorded in June 2022)
Product planning with OKRs
Jeff helps organizations build better products and executives build the cultures that build better products. He is the co-author of the award-winning book Lean UX and the Harvard Business Review Press book Sense & Respond.