Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Rust is quickly becoming the "default choice" for applications where performance and reliability are top considerations. What can we expect from the next few years of the Rust language? In this talk, Nicholas Matsakis discusses what he sees as the top priorities for Rust going forward.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- State of Rust 2016 (SkillsCast recorded in June 2016)
- Embedded Rust: Beginners Workshop (Online Workshop on 8th December 2022)
- Embedded Rust: Advanced Workshop (Online Workshop on 15th December 2022)
- YOW! December 2022: Online (Online Conference on 5th - 13th December 2022)
- YOW! Brisbane Developer Conference 2022 (in Brisbane on 5th - 6th December 2022)
- London Java Community Unconference (in London on 5th December 2022)
- Next generation i18n with rust (icu4x) and zero-copy deserialization (in Zürich on 7th December 2022)
- What Logic can Teach Us, Scala Programmers (SkillsCast recorded in October 2022)
- Taming the Context Beast (SkillsCast recorded in October 2022)