Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In this talk, Katharina Fey gives an introduction to async programming as a concurrency development model, (and what advantages this model has), the history and development of async Rust, how it works under the hood, and finally highlight a few projects from the current async Rust ecosystem.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Actor Programming with Ockam Workers (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)
- Embedded Rust: Beginners Workshop (Online Workshop on 8th December 2022)
- Embedded Rust: Advanced Workshop (Online Workshop on 15th December 2022)
- YOW! December 2022: Online (Online Conference on 5th - 13th December 2022)
- YOW! Brisbane Developer Conference 2022 (in Brisbane on 5th - 6th December 2022)
- Declarative Macros, Extending Python with Rust + Rust Book Raffle (in Edinburgh on 1st December 2022)
- Exploring USB with Rust (Online Meetup on 2nd December 2022)
- What Logic can Teach Us, Scala Programmers (SkillsCast recorded in October 2022)
- Taming the Context Beast (SkillsCast recorded in October 2022)