This SkillsCast is currently only available to registered attendees of Rust Forum
It will be freely available to all Skills Matter members once the Rust Forum early-access window expires on August 22, 2022.
In this talk, Katharina Fey gives an introduction to async programming as a concurrency development model, (and what advantages this model has), the history and development of async Rust, how it works under the hood, and finally highlight a few projects from the current async Rust ecosystem.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Actor Programming with Ockam Workers (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)
- Introduction to Rust (Online Workshop on 7th - 14th September 2022)
- Embedded Rust: Beginners Workshop (Online Workshop on 8th December 2022)
- Java Forum (Online Conference on 31st August 2022)
- YOW! Perth Developer Conference 2022: In-Person (in Perth on 19th - 20th September 2022)
- Bazel eXchange Panel: Day 2 (SkillsCast recorded in June 2022)
- Fast, Green — Choose Two: A Buildkite Case Study (SkillsCast recorded in June 2022)