“Hey! You have just been on a multi-day training course. So tell us - what did you learn? What practical steps are you going to take?”
How many times have we heard that when coming back freshly inspired from a course (and especially so in the case of a LeSS one)?
Saloni has been in Organsations that have trained 100s of practitioners, and is often on the team signing off the training, so has seen first hand the expectations put on the organisation, the managers sponsoring the transformations, and the practitioners themselves to do something “impactful” with the training.
Join us for a community talk where she shares her candid views and offers some help, advice and insight to support you all in your roles as LeSS advocates and practitioners.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Certified Large-Scale Scrum Practitioner: Principles to Practices (In Person) with Ben Maynard (in London on 11th - 13th July 2022)
- Leadership Guide for the Reluctant Leader (In‑Person Workshop) (in London on 29th July 2022)
- YOW! Perth Developer Conference 2022: In-Person (in Perth on 19th - 20th September 2022)
- YOW! Perth Developer Conference 2022: Online (Online Conference on 19th - 20th September 2022)
- Wolfgang Kaikaku - When LeSS is Not Enough! (SkillsCast recorded in June 2022)
- Inspiring Women in FinTech & Crypto (SkillsCast recorded in June 2022)
The Role of the LeSS Practitioner
An agile practitioner, earning my LeSS stripes at RBS (Royal Bank of Scotland) and now at Deutsche Bank, London. Prior to Banking, mostly working in the telecoms sector, with a particular focus on start-ups in the Middle East.