An intermediate dive into macros in Rust. Explore how macros work in the compilation process, the different types of macros, how to use them, and when you would want to use them.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Introduction to Rust (Online Workshop on 7th - 14th September 2022)
- Embedded Rust: Beginners Workshop (Online Workshop on 8th December 2022)
- Java Forum (Online Conference on 31st August 2022)
- YOW! Perth Developer Conference 2022: In-Person (in Perth on 19th - 20th September 2022)
- Bazel eXchange Panel: Day 2 (SkillsCast recorded in June 2022)
- Fast, Green — Choose Two: A Buildkite Case Study (SkillsCast recorded in June 2022)
Rust Macros: The What, Why, and How
Mattsi is an ambitious software developer that loves to learn and believes in "doing it right the first time", putting quality software first. He is especially keen on Rust and dotnet, ethics in software, and testing.