Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Microservices can be a very effective approach to speeding up delivery of value to your organisation and to your customers. If you get them right.
If you don’t, then microservices are just something that makes everything you do more complicated, from working out where things are going wrong to upgrading the same dependency in tens or hundreds of services.
After nearly ten years experience of building and operating microservice architectures at the Financial Times, Sarah will talk about:
- What does ‘successfully using microservices’ look like?
- What key aspects of organisational structure and culture do you need?
- Where are the biggest challenges, and what can you do to avoid them?
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- YOW! London: In-Person (in London on 22nd - 23rd September 2022)
- YOW! London: Online (Online Conference on 22nd - 23rd September 2022)
- Mature microservices and how to operate them (SkillsCast recorded in December 2019)
- Java Forum (Online Conference on 31st August 2022)
- Gravitee APIM Behind Istio Service Mesh (SkillsCast recorded in May 2022)
- Software Architecture, Team Topologies and Complexity Science (SkillsCast recorded in May 2022)