Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
HTML5 is hot and Grails is the most wonderful Web Framework of the world, How can these two entities fit together ? During this talk I will show you how some "hidden" HTML5 features (offline caching, Web SQL, Geolocation) can be integrated with Grails. I will also cover how the combo "Mobile Web / HTML5 / Grails" is a serious option to conquer the Mobile Web Area.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Griffon in real life (SkillsCast recorded in December 2010)
- Damjan Vujnovic's Angular Workshop (in London on 3rd - 5th July 2019)
- React & Redux Workshop with Damjan Vujnovic (in London on 16th - 18th September 2019)
- Front Endgineers London (in London on 1st July 2019)
- A Gentle Introduction to Shaders 3 (in London on 3rd July 2019)
- Futurology for Developers - Mark Rendle (SkillsCast recorded in March 2019)
- London Halfstack (SkillsCast recorded in March 2019)
Grails & HTML5
Sébastien is the author of the iWebkit (plugin) and discovered Grails in 2006 during Javapolis (now Devoxx). Ever since then he has not been able to stop using it! (in a good way). Sébastien is an active member of the NLGUG (The Dutch Groovy&Grails