Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In this session, Zach Gray, Founder of Flare.Build will be joined by Mahdri Yechuri, Founder of Elotl, for an exploration of how they've used kubernetes to tame the complexity of managing distributed macOS build & test pipelines, with Bazel remote build infrastructure to scale performance and reduce costs.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Docker Fundamentals with Matt Saunders (Online Workshop on 19th - 22nd September 2022)
- Intermediate Docker with Matt Saunders (Online Workshop on 3rd - 6th October 2022)
- J Forum (Online Conference on 31st August 2022)
- YOW! Perth Developer Conference 2022: Online (Online Conference on 19th - 20th September 2022)
- LJC: I Started Testing In Production... Then I Went On Holiday (Online Meetup on 15th August 2022)
- Real-time Stream Processing in Spring Made Easy (in London on 25th August 2022)
- Bazel eXchange Panel: Day 2 (SkillsCast recorded in June 2022)
- Fast, Green — Choose Two: A Buildkite Case Study (SkillsCast recorded in June 2022)
Autoscaling Bazel Remote Builds and EC2 Mac with Buildkite, Flare and Nodeless Kubernetes
Madhuri Yechuri is the founder and CEO of Elotl. Prior to that, Madhuri served as a senior engineer at ClusterHQ.