Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In this session, Zach Gray, Founder of Flare.Build will be joined by Mahdri Yechuri, Founder of Elotl, for an exploration of how they've used kubernetes to tame the complexity of managing distributed macOS build & test pipelines, with Bazel remote build infrastructure to scale performance and reduce costs.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- YOW! December 2022: Online (Online Conference on 5th - 13th December 2022)
- YOW! Brisbane Developer Conference 2022 (in Brisbane on 5th - 6th December 2022)
- London Java Community Unconference (in London on 5th December 2022)
- Next generation i18n with rust (icu4x) and zero-copy deserialization (in Zürich on 7th December 2022)
- Cluster-As-Code. The Many Ways Towards Kubernetes (SkillsCast recorded in November 2022)
- What Logic can Teach Us, Scala Programmers (SkillsCast recorded in October 2022)
Autoscaling Bazel Remote Builds and EC2 Mac with Buildkite, Flare and Nodeless Kubernetes
Madhuri Yechuri is the founder and CEO of Elotl. Prior to that, Madhuri served as a senior engineer at ClusterHQ.