This talk will cover the basics of using Geb to automate browser testing. It will compare Geb with raw WebDriver/Selenium showing Geb's expressive Groovy API. It will also demonstrate how to integrate Geb with acceptance testing frameworks, namely Cucumber via Cuke4Duke.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Cucumber on the JVM with Groovy (SkillsCast recorded in March 2011)
- Janet Gregory's Agile Testing for the Whole Team (in London on 28th - 30th October 2019)
- Uncle Bob Martin's Clean Code Workshop on Agile Software Craftsmanship (in London on 2nd - 3rd December 2019)
- Automated testing using Specflow and Selenium (SkillsCast recorded in March 2019)
- Approval Testing - Test Automation as Behaviour Change Management (SkillsCast recorded in November 2018)