Mark Murphy, who teaches introductory and advanced Android application development at Skills Matter, has kindly agreed to give this free talk.
Many developers think of Android as being only for Java developers. While that is the “sweet spot” today for Android, there are plenty of opportunities to develop applications for Android using Web technologies you may already know.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Getting By With Less Than 1.21 Gigawatts ("Project Volta") (SkillsCast recorded in October 2014)
- London Java Community Unconference (in London on 5th December 2022)
- LJC Live with Andrey Breslav - Shoulders of Giants: Languages Kotlin learned from (in London on 12th December 2022)
- Saving Costs with Pragmatic Serverless Java Architectures (SkillsCast recorded in November 2022)
- Preparing Apache Kafka for Scala 3 (SkillsCast recorded in October 2022)
Android Web Apps
Mark Murphy is the founder of CommonsWare and the author of the Busy Coder’s Guide to Android Development. He is active in supporting the Android developer community, from answering questions on Stac