Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Running Bazel on a CI worker is easy, but making it perform well requires care. We'll discuss techniques like Auto-Scaling the agent pool elastically with demand, avoiding slow builds on cold agents, and other performance tricks. We also show how Buildkite's annotation feature allows you to show some Bazel results directly on Buildkite's UI rather than clicking out to a third-party results UI service.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Bazel eXchange Panel: Day 2 (SkillsCast recorded in June 2022)
- J Forum (Online Conference on 31st August 2022)
- YOW! Perth Developer Conference 2022: Online (Online Conference on 19th - 20th September 2022)
- LJC: I Started Testing In Production... Then I Went On Holiday (Online Meetup on 15th August 2022)
- Real-time Stream Processing in Spring Made Easy (in London on 25th August 2022)
- Bazel meets Clojure: How to move fast and not break things (SkillsCast recorded in June 2022)
Fast, Green — Choose Two: A Buildkite Case Study
Matt is a Staff Engineer at Aspect.dev and an active maintainer of the Node.js and Python Bazel rules. He has a passion for new technologies and making things work.