Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Join us as we wrap up Bazel eXchange with this panel hosted by Andreas Herrmann from TWEAG.
Andreas will be joined by a selection of the days speakers for a virtual panel exploring a variety of topics that are front of mind for teams working within the Bazel build community.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Fast, Green — Choose Two: A Buildkite Case Study (SkillsCast recorded in June 2022)
- J Forum (Online Conference on 31st August 2022)
- YOW! Perth Developer Conference 2022: Online (Online Conference on 19th - 20th September 2022)
- LJC: I Started Testing In Production... Then I Went On Holiday (Online Meetup on 15th August 2022)
- Real-time Stream Processing in Spring Made Easy (in London on 25th August 2022)
- Bazel meets Clojure: How to move fast and not break things (SkillsCast recorded in June 2022)
Bazel eXchange Panel: Day 2
Matt is a Staff Engineer at Aspect.dev and an active maintainer of the Node.js and Python Bazel rules. He has a passion for new technologies and making things work.
Andreas is a physicist turned software engineer. He leads the Bazel team, and maintains Tweag's open source Bazel rule sets and the capability package. He is passionate about functional programming, and hermetic and reproducible builds. He lives in Zurich and is active in the local Haskell community. Andreas studied physics at ETH Zurich and specialized on computational physics for his PhD at University of Fribourg on strongly correlated materials in non-equilibrium.