Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Java has adapted to business needs and remains relevant and popular. In this session we look at recent programs developed in the community and enhancements to the Java language. We will also provide resources to help you get more involved in the evolution of Java, learn Java, and explore how you can contribute to the Java community. Find out how to contribute and stay informed and adopt new versions of Java as they are released, and how participating in open source projects, and joining your local Java User Group builds your network and may eventually lead to better career opportunities.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- The Future of Java with Simon Maple and Heather VanCura (SkillsCast recorded in January 2019)
- Haskell eXchange 2022: Novice Track (Online Conference on 7th December 2022)
- YOW! Melbourne Developer Conference 2022 (in Melbourne on 8th - 9th December 2022)
- Next generation i18n with rust (icu4x) and zero-copy deserialization (in Zürich on 7th December 2022)
- December 2022 Meetup (in Collingwood on 8th December 2022)
- Saving Costs with Pragmatic Serverless Java Architectures (SkillsCast recorded in November 2022)
- What Logic can Teach Us, Scala Programmers (SkillsCast recorded in October 2022)