Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
The goal of every great developer is to ensure that they are doing the best job that they can. Yet, with the advancement of software and the move to cloud-native ecosystems these past few years, things have become more difficult.
While developers used to be able to focus solely on the code that lived in their local machine, they now are also responsible for what happens once it leaves their machine and deploys to production.
Understanding what happens to your source code when you’re done writing it is a must-have skill for developers, starting from the building stage, integration, testing, and all the way through the CI/CD process.
In this talk, we’ll discuss everything the code goes through from the minute it leaves your local machine. We will dive into all the practicalities that developers need to fully own in order to step up their coding game and why they need to do so. Finally, I will share my real-life experience on what it takes to be a next-level developer through owning your whole development process.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- How is "Works on My Machine" Still a Thing in 2022? (SkillsCast recorded in July 2022)
- The Return of Londroid (in London on 6th October 2022)
- E120 - Harjot Singh - Data Analytics at the Core of Digital Transformation (Online Meetup on 9th October 2022)
- Performance Laws (SkillsCast recorded in August 2022)
- Performance Summit 2022: Panel Discussion. (SkillsCast recorded in August 2022)