Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
We believe that writing correct concurrent, fault-tolerant and scalable applications is too hard. Most of the time it's because we are using the wrong tools and the wrong level of abstraction.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- On Reactive Microservices (SkillsCast recorded in November 2016)
- Modern development with Java (in London on 15th - 17th July 2019)
- Lightbend Scala Language - Professional (in London on 9th - 10th September 2019)
- Scala eXchange London 2019 (in London on 12th - 13th December 2019)
- Keynote by Dick Wall on Why API Design Matters, and Why Yours Sucks! (and mine sucks too!) (in London on 24th June 2019)
- London Java Community June (in London on 25th June 2019)
- An Engineer's Guide to a Good Night's Sleep (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
- The Elements of Tagless Final Style (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
Simpler Scalability, Fault-Tolerance, Concurrency & Remoting through Actors
Jonas Bonér is founder and CTO of Lightbend, inventor of the Akka project, co-author of the Reactive Manifesto and a Java Champion.
Viktor Klang is the Deputy CTO at Typesafe—prolific contributor to the Akka project as well as member of the Reactive Streams SIG when not involved in the Scala Standard Library concurrency APIs. Interested in all things distributed and concurrent—software as hardware.