Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
We believe that writing correct concurrent, fault-tolerant and scalable applications is too hard. Most of the time it's because we are using the wrong tools and the wrong level of abstraction.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- On Reactive Microservices (SkillsCast recorded in November 2016)
- Fast Track to RESTful Microservices (in London on 11th - 13th November 2019)
- Lightbend Akka for Scala - Professional (in London on 11th - 12th November 2019)
- Scala eXchange London 2019 (in London on 12th - 13th December 2019)
- Scalax2gether Community Day 2019 (in London on 14th December 2019)
- Code Kata: Yilin Wei - Optics with Monocle (in London on 22nd October 2019)
- Don’t keep it to yourself - openness and honesty in the workplace (in London on 30th October 2019)
- Abstract Data Types In The Region Of Abysmal Pain, And How To Navigate Them (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
- The Last Frontier and Beyond (SkillsCast recorded in August 2019)
Simpler Scalability, Fault-Tolerance, Concurrency & Remoting through Actors
Jonas Bonér is founder and CTO of Lightbend, inventor of the Akka project, co-author of the Reactive Manifesto and a Java Champion.
Viktor Klang is the Deputy CTO at Typesafe—prolific contributor to the Akka project as well as member of the Reactive Streams SIG when not involved in the Scala Standard Library concurrency APIs. Interested in all things distributed and concurrent—software as hardware.