Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Building static websites with a Jamstack approach offers a fantastic solution for building massively available systems without the downsides of traditional dynamic stacks like Rails, Express or Wordpress. But there is a different way. In this talk you will learn how to build massively available dynamic web apps with pure cloud functions. Functional Web Apps (FWA) are built with pure cloud functions, sport a builtin database and deploy quickly and reliably. No more waiting on slow builds. No more trading off a dynamic end user experience by pre-rendering spinners. We will build markup on the fly with the determinism and reliability of immutable deployments leveraging the power and simplicity of the ultimate building block: pure cloud functions.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Functional Web Apps - The revenge of dynamic web apps (SkillsCast recorded in July 2022)
- The Return of Londroid (in London on 6th October 2022)
- E120 - Harjot Singh - Data Analytics at the Core of Digital Transformation (Online Meetup on 9th October 2022)
- Performance Laws (SkillsCast recorded in August 2022)
- Performance Summit 2022: Panel Discussion. (SkillsCast recorded in August 2022)