Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Bluetooth is present in every phone and laptop, making it the defacto choice for peripherals and the Apps that connect to them. It has achieved unprecedented economies of scale and pricing.
But what about Bluetooth for SaaS? Why is that not a thing? What if we could leverage all this investment and technology for extending SaaS applications with IoT capabilities?
This talk explores some of the trade-offs and opportunities that could come if Bluetooth could connect to your web backend, and the work we've been doing to create Bluetooth infrastructure and devices that can.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Bluetooth for SaaS? (SkillsCast recorded in July 2022)
- The Return of Londroid (in London on 6th October 2022)
- E120 - Harjot Singh - Data Analytics at the Core of Digital Transformation (Online Meetup on 9th October 2022)
- Performance Laws (SkillsCast recorded in August 2022)
- Performance Summit 2022: Panel Discussion. (SkillsCast recorded in August 2022)