Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Wouldn’t it be great if you could use your coding skills to simplify your day to day tasks and boost your productivity with tools like Chrome Extensions? In this session, we will explore the magic behind Chrome Extensions and how you can write your own in just a few steps. We'll go over the basic manifest fields we need for that and conclude with a demo. I hope to inspire you to write Chrome Extensions, and that one of these days, I will see your creations in the Chrome Web Store.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Work-Life Balance with Chrome Extensions (SkillsCast recorded in July 2022)
- The Return of Londroid (in London on 6th October 2022)
- E120 - Harjot Singh - Data Analytics at the Core of Digital Transformation (Online Meetup on 9th October 2022)
- Performance Laws (SkillsCast recorded in August 2022)
- Performance Summit 2022: Panel Discussion. (SkillsCast recorded in August 2022)