Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Why this subject - the motivation: According to a Product Plan report (Product Managers in 2020), 25% of Product Managers struggle with setting roadmap priorities without customer or market feedback, 15% struggle with planning and prioritising initiatives and 23% struggle with getting consensus on product direction. Product Managers/Product Owners are generally tasked with managing a backlog of difficult to prioritise requirements - a mish mash of features, bugs, sales requests, etc.
They struggle to prioritise because they do not understand how to align the backlog with outcomes they are trying to drive for either their business or their target customers.
What will attendees at the talk take away?
- Why customers are motivated by "outcomes" and not "outputs"
- Why Product Managers really need to help their company to define strategic OKRs so that they can align their Product OKRs
- Why a Product Strategy and a Product Roadmap might be different?
- How to simplify your life with an outcome focused roadmap
- How to position your roadmap for different stakeholders
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: