Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Functional programming is often perceived as being good for either doing mathematics or multi-core programming. As for its huge benefits for modern web architecture and development, they are not really known.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Computation Abstraction (SkillsCast recorded in December 2009)
- The Secrets of the GHC Garbage Collector (in Online Event on 11th June 2020)
- Intro to OCaml (in Online Event on 25th June 2020)
- Fast Code: Save Money By Overcoming Bottlenecks (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- When in Rome, speak…maybe not Italian? (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
Functional Web: Functional Programing for Web Integration and Mashups
Sadek Drobi is a software engineer specializing in design and implementation of enterprise applications with a particular focus on bridging the gap between the problem domain and the solution domain. Sadek also regularly contributes articles on InfoQ