Mighty Moose is a new tool coming out for .NET. It is in fact being released at this talk! The talk will look at the tool but will also do a very deep dive into the strange dark worlds of IL analysis and code metrics looking at how it works under the covers.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Event Sourcing and Microservices (SkillsCast recorded in November 2017)
- Crafting Code with Sandro Mancuso (Online Course on 15th - 16th October 2020)
- Build High Performance Stream Processing and Workflows with TPL Dataflow (Online Meetup on 8th October 2020)
- What’s New in .NET Core 3.0 and .NET 5.0 for Performance and Memory-Aware Folks? (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Pragmatic Memory Management (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)