Evidently is a first-of-its-kind monitoring tool that makes debugging machine learning models simple and interactive. It's really easy to get started!
This session will be led by Emeli Dral, CTO & Co-Founder of Evidently, who will offer us a technical insight into how Evidently works and the problems they can solve when it comes to monitoring machine learning models.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- YOW! London: In-Person (in London on 29th - 30th November 2022)
- YOW! London: Online (Online Conference on 29th - 30th November 2022)
- E120 - Harjot Singh - Data Analytics at the Core of Digital Transformation (Online Meetup on 9th October 2022)
- Securing Your Microsoft 365 Tenant (Online Meetup on 20th October 2022)
- From Model to Microservice - ML Deployments at Scale (SkillsCast recorded in September 2022)
- Upgrading your engine without stopping the car: How the FT is improving our deployment practice with minimum disruption (SkillsCast recorded in September 2022)
Monitoring Machine Learning Models with Evidently
Emily is the CTO & Co-Founder of Evidently, a first-of-its-kind monitoring tool that makes debugging machine learning models simple and interactive.