Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
As a fun way to wrap up Day 1 of FullStack eXchange, join host Dylan Beattie and panel of special guests for "Have I Got Nodes For You!" — a comedic, gameshow-style panel where our guests will answer trivia about software news, technology, bizarre programming facts, missing words and Twitter bots.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Leadership Guide for the Reluctant Leader (SkillsCast recorded in July 2022)
- YOW! London: In-Person (in London on 29th - 30th November 2022)
- YOW! London: Online (Online Conference on 29th - 30th November 2022)
- E120 - Harjot Singh - Data Analytics at the Core of Digital Transformation (Online Meetup on 9th October 2022)
- Comedy Panel: Have I Got Node For You! (SkillsCast recorded in July 2022)
- Managing Toxic Politics in Tech (SkillsCast recorded in March 2022)
Comedy Panel: Have I Got Node For You!
David is the founder of Electric Head Software, working as an independent software consultant based in London focusing on iterative software delivery, developer mentoring and cultural change - mostly working with London-based organisations and start-ups.
David has previously served as the chief coding technical architect for JustGiving, and helped market-leading organisations including JUST-EAT and Vodafone improve their technical capabilities.
Bruce Lawson does accessibility at Babylon Health. He was co-editor of the HTML5.3 specification, one of the inventors of the
Jo is a developer advocate. She is passionate about Wearables, PWAs and great CSS. She’s got 7 years experience as a front end developer and has worked in various parts of the tech industry from startups, agencies, charities to large organisations.
Keren Kenzi, Senior Software Engineer @ Torii
Sophie is a senior web engineer, previously Web Discipline lead at Monzo and full-stack product engineer at incident.io. Building websites since the age of 10, she’s passionate about creating inclusive, accessible and fun websites that people love. Sophie writes about tech & mental health at localghost.dev, builds intentionally useless web apps, and makes music.
Dylan Beattie designs software, builds websites and makes music. He lives in London.