Business Agility powered by Product Strategy
SkillsCastAbout the Speaker
This SkillsCast is currently only available to registered attendees of Product Elevation Conference 2022: In-Person
It will be freely available to all Skills Matter members once the Product Elevation Conference 2022: In-Person early-access window expires on November 07, 2023.
We look for organizations focused on what really matters: discover and create attractive, useful, usable and profitable products.
A clear Product Strategy enables the whole organization to connect the company goals and business objectives with the needs and expectations of customers, even in contexts of uncertainty or continuous change.
- Why do we need Product Strategy
- How we define and add Value to Customers
- Moving from outputs to outcomes
- Product Teams
- Getting out of the Features Factory Mindset
- Business Agility inside and around Product Teams
- The evolution towards Product-centered organizations
- Product Strategy in Action: applying the DHM Model from Gibson Biddle to shape your Product Strategy
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Business Agility powered by Product Strategy (SkillsCast recorded in November 2022)
- Certified Large-Scale Scrum for Executives with Ben Maynard (in London on 13th - 14th April 2023)
- ICAgile Certified Agile Team Coaching with Ben Maynard & Jon Spruce (Online Workshop on 24th - 28th April 2023)
- How to Build the Best Support for You AND Your Team (SkillsCast recorded in November 2022)
- The Skinny on Lean Roadmapping (SkillsCast recorded in November 2022)