This SkillsCast is currently only available to registered attendees of Product Elevation Conference 2022: Online
It will be freely available to all Skills Matter members once the Product Elevation Conference 2022: Online early-access window expires on November 07, 2023.
To get your product funded and staffed, to get your team and your stakeholders aligned, to keep your customers and your executive sponsors engaged -- for your plan to have a chance, you’ve got to become the consummate leader.
In this talk, Bruce McCarthy walks you through his process for gaining and maintaining alignment within your team, among your stakeholders, and across your organization.
Successful product leaders are:
- Persuader - someone who understands their audience and homes in on the most relevant factors to influence a certain direction/decision
- Translator - someone who speaks the languages of the customer, the business, and technology
- Diplomat - someone who helps people see their own interest in collaboration
- Cheerleader - someone who make everyone feel important and involved
- Negotiator - someone who helps reconcile the irreconcilable
- Therapist - someone who listens with a genuine desire to help
- Poet - someone who paints a vivid picture of a future where we all benefit
Bruce breaks down the science, so you can practice the art.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: