This SkillsCast is currently only available to registered attendees of Product Elevation Conference 2022: In-Person
It will be freely available to all Skills Matter members once the Product Elevation Conference 2022: In-Person early-access window expires on November 07, 2023.
Everything is important. Everything is urgent. And everything is happening at the same time. The 'struggle to juggle' in product delivery is real.
Bringing together my experience of 15 years delivering (mostly) successful projects, I'm going to highlight some common productivity traps and outline the secret to productive teams.
Finally, I'll show you how you can transform the productivity of your team with this one weird trick…
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Do One Thing…: How to Make Design & Delivery Teams Productive in a Chaotic, Relentless, Energy-Sucking World (SkillsCast recorded in November 2022)
- Domain-Driven Design in Practice with Michael Plöd (Online Workshop on 13th - 15th December 2022)
- Foundations of Social Leadership (Online Meetup on 18th January 2023)
- Resilient Software Design - The Past, the Presence and the Future (SkillsCast recorded in November 2022)
- How to Craft a Great Design (SkillsCast recorded in November 2022)