Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
This leads to an exploratory approach to programming resulting in clear, correct and concise code. F# support for asynchronous workflows, units of measure and reactive programming further define the space in which F# can assert itself within the enterprise.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Processing concurrent time-series data (SkillsCast recorded in November 2012)
- Functional Concurrency in .NET with C# and F# with Riccardo Terrell (Online Workshop on 19th - 22nd April 2022)
- YOW! Lambda Jam 2022 (Online Conference on 1st - 30th May 2022)
- Haskell eXchange 2022 (in Online Event on 1st - 30th November 2022)
- A Conceptual Introduction to Nix for Haskellers (SkillsCast recorded in November 2021)
- Haskell in the Enterprise: A Report from in the Belly of the Whale (SkillsCast recorded in November 2021)