In this talk, Ayende Rahien will show Raven DB, his schema-free, JSON-based, Linq enabled data store, supporting very efficient searching. Ayende will explain what RavenDB can do and examine what scenarios it is applicable for.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- ProgNET London 2019 (in London on 11th - 13th September 2019)
- When Select() is Broken (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- Infiniteconf 2019 - A one-day community celebration of Big Data, Machine Learning and AI (in London on 4th July 2019)
- Redis Streams + Spark Structured Streaming: Scale-out Your Continuous Apps (in London on 31st July 2019)
- Using Watson to talk to traditional systems without breaking the bank! (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- Common TSQL Mistakes (SkillsCast recorded in March 2019)
Introduction to RavenDB
Oren Eini is the author of Rhino Mocks, one of the most popular mocking frameworks on the .NET platform, and is also a leading figure in other well known open source projects including NHibernate, RavenDB,the Rhino Tools Suite and the Castle project.