Ed Shee, Head of Developer Relations @ Seldon will be walking us through a technical demo of how to use Seldon Core to deploy your models at scale, from the initial model to microservice.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Why Developers Shouldn't Care About Containers (SkillsCast recorded in September 2018)
- YOW! London: In-Person (in London on 29th - 30th November 2022)
- YOW! London: Online (Online Conference on 29th - 30th November 2022)
- E127 - Sara Harrup - The Pathway to Using Data Analytics to Relieve Hunger & in the Business (Online Meetup on 27th November 2022)
- Carving Microservices Out of the Monolith With Domain Storytelling (SkillsCast recorded in November 2022)
- Rethink Microservices (SkillsCast recorded in November 2022)
From Model to Microservice - ML Deployments at Scale
Ed is Head of Developer Relations @ Seldon. Ed is passionate about open source technology and runs the awesome Seldon open source community on Slack, regularly running technical sessions and Q&As.