Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Technically, the talk will show how to achieve this by implementing a thin DSL layer on top of the Spark DataFrame API. Particularly, it will show how this DSL builds upon common functional programming patterns and concepts such as Kleislis, type classes, type-level computing, etc., taking advantage of common libraries of the Scala ecosystem such as cats, shapeless, etc.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Haskell eXchange 2022: Novice Track (Online Conference on 7th December 2022)
- YOW! Melbourne Developer Conference 2022 (in Melbourne on 8th - 9th December 2022)
- Next generation i18n with rust (icu4x) and zero-copy deserialization (in Zürich on 7th December 2022)
- December 2022 Meetup (in Collingwood on 8th December 2022)
- What Logic can Teach Us, Scala Programmers (SkillsCast recorded in October 2022)
- Taming the Context Beast (SkillsCast recorded in October 2022)