This SkillsCast is currently only available to registered attendees of Product Elevation Conference 2022: Online
It will be freely available to all Skills Matter members once the Product Elevation Conference 2022: Online early-access window expires on November 07, 2023.
You know what you have to manage to build a successful product - customers, users, developers, backlogs, roadmaps and such like. But there is one more factor that needs even more important management - you. We all have our inner demons that can limit our ability to be effective and enjoy the ride. Agile author and Product Leadership Coach Geoff Watts will highlight the key areas of self-mastery that Product Managers need to be aware of and give you tools and techniques to bring them into balance.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Mastering Your Inner Demons as Product Managers (SkillsCast recorded in November 2022)
- ICAgile Certified Agile Team Facilitator with Ben Maynard & Jon Spruce (Online Workshop on 6th - 9th March 2023)
- Certified Large-Scale Scrum Practitioner: Principles to Practices (In Person) with Ben Maynard (in London on 15th - 17th March 2023)
- How to Build the Best Support for You AND Your Team (SkillsCast recorded in November 2022)
- The Skinny on Lean Roadmapping (SkillsCast recorded in November 2022)