Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- A Well-Typed Binomial Heap (SkillsCast recorded in October 2018)
- Haskell eXchange 2022: Novice Track (Online Conference on 7th December 2022)
- Haskell eXchange 2022: Online Conference (Online Conference on 8th - 9th December 2022)
- Haskell: Why and How the External STG Interpreter is Useful (SkillsCast recorded in December 2021)
- Keynote — Haskell: What To Do When Success Can't Be Avoided (SkillsCast recorded in November 2021)
BlazeHtml: a blazingly fast HTML combinator library
Jasper Van der Jeugt was born in 1990, and spent most of his youth in Lokeren & Ghent, Belgium. He now lives in Zürich, Switzerland. Jasper has been coding and writing about Haskell since his time at Ghent University. He has been using the language professionally for the last three years, and in open source for much longer. He is currently a consultant for Luminal. In his spare time, he skateboards down mountains and takes pictures.