Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- A Well-Typed Binomial Heap (SkillsCast recorded in October 2018)
- Haskell eXchange 2021: Novice Track (Online Conference on 15th November 2021)
- Haskell eXchange 2021: Pro Track (Online Conference on 16th - 17th November 2021)
- How To Make Loveliness (SkillsCast recorded in July 2021)
- Hashing Modulo Alpha Equivalence (SkillsCast recorded in May 2021)
BlazeHtml: a blazingly fast HTML combinator library
Jasper Van der Jeugt was born in 1990, and spent most of his youth in Lokeren & Ghent, Belgium. He now lives in Zürich, Switzerland. Jasper has been coding and writing about Haskell since his time at Ghent University. He has been using the language professionally for the last three years, and in open source for much longer. He is currently a consultant for Luminal. In his spare time, he skateboards down mountains and takes pictures.