The basics of Test Driven Development are now well understood and widely popular, but many teams never move beyond them
In this SkillsCast video, recorded at a Skills Matter In-the-Brain session, Gojko Adzic talks about ideas that will help you take the next step and move beyond basic TDD and learning how to use it effectively in many different contexts. Gojko will talk about how to get more out of unit testing and TDD and present pros and cons of various approaches to TDD design.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Painless visual testing (SkillsCast recorded in September 2018)
- Certified Large-Scale Scrum Practitioner: Principles to Practices (In Person) with Ben Maynard (in London on 16th - 18th August 2021)
- Large-Scale Scrum In-Person Courses Bundle with Ben Maynard (in London on 16th - 20th August 2021)
- P3X — People Product Process eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 8th - 9th September 2021)
- YOW! Perth 2021 (in Perth on 14th - 15th September 2021)
- Team Identity and its Impact on an Organisation (Online Meetup on 3rd August 2021)
- Product Management Helps Us Build the RIGHT Things (in Online Event on 15th September 2021)
- TPP: From Dumb, to Specific, to Generic (SkillsCast recorded in July 2021)
- Agility Despite Scale with Organigram Adaptif (SkillsCast recorded in July 2021)
Breaking the TDD mould
Gojko is a partner at Neuri Consulting LLP. He is the winner of the 2016 European Software Testing Outstanding Achievement Award, and the 2011 Most Influential Agile Testing Professional Award. Gojko's book Specification by Example won the Jolt Award for the Best Book of 2012, and his blog won the UK Agile Award for the best outline publication in 2010. Gojko is a frequent speaker at software development conferences, including NDC, Agile Days, Oredev, and YOW!, and is one of the authors of MindMup and Claudia.js.