Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Have you ever built a software system and your users have complained that it’s too slow? I have; debugging live performance and scalability issues with business sponsors watching over your shoulder isn’t fun!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Software Architecture for Developers Workshop with Robert Smallshire (in London on 9th - 10th September 2019)
- The Art of Visualising Software Architecture (SkillsCast recorded in June 2016)
- Modern development with Java (in London on 15th - 17th July 2019)
- Lightbend Scala Language - Expert (in London on 11th - 13th September 2019)
- CloudNative London 2019 (in London on 25th - 27th September 2019)
- Keynote Evening with Russ Miles (in London on 1st July 2019)
- Awesome CI/CD Data Pipelines for Distributed Data-Sources (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
- How To Build a Social Network Entirely on Serverless (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)