Tom Stuart talks about ARel / Relational Algebra.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Representations count (SkillsCast recorded in March 2019)
- WebAssembly Deep Dive with Brian Sletten (in London on 8th - 9th July 2019)
- Keynote by Bruce Lawson on How To Make Loveliness: an HTML Treasure Hunt (in London on 24th June 2019)
- Free Code Camp - July (in London on 16th July 2019)
- Upgrading to Django 2.2 (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- A practical guide for conducting efficient code reviews (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
ARel / Relational Algebra
Tom is a computer scientist and programmer. He has lectured on optimising compilers at the University of Cambridge, co-organises the Ruby Manor conference, and is a member of the London Ruby User Group.