Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
F# is a powerful new .Net programming language from Microsoft bundled with Visual Studio 2010. This talk will look at how you can write shorter, safer, more readable step definitions with F# to test your .Net applications. Develop your test code interactively as scripts inside Visual Studio’s F# interactive window, then integrate with your continuous build with tests running under NUnit, XUnit, MbUnit or MsTest.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Lightning Talk: Open Source Fun from Start to End (SkillsCast recorded in October 2020)
- Functional Concurrency in .NET with C# and F# with Riccardo Terrell (Online Course on 8th - 11th March 2021)
- Crafting Code with Sandro Mancuso (Online Course on 13th - 14th May 2021)
- P3X — People Product Process eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 15th - 16th September 2021)
- F# eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 20th - 21st October 2021)
- F# for a Real World E-commerce Project (SkillsCast recorded in October 2020)
- Rethinking Bioinformatic Algorithms Using F# (SkillsCast recorded in October 2020)
Phil is an active member of the software development community, regularly attending and speaking at user groups and conferences, blogging and contributing to open source projects. He is a co-organizer of the London F# User Group and a founding member of the F# Foundation.