Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Often a team sets out to design a new piece of software using a domain model. At first they are focused on strategically valuable new features and modeling sessions clarify the new approach the business wants to take.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Keynote: Exploring Time (SkillsCast recorded in April 2018)
- Crafting Code with Sandro Mancuso (Online Course on 14th - 15th January 2021)
- Sociotechnical Domain-Driven Design with Kacper Gunia (Online Course on 18th - 19th February 2021)
- Strategic Domain-Driven Design Tools For Non-DDD People (SkillsCast recorded in October 2020)
- Lightning Talk: Specification as a Library (SkillsCast recorded in October 2020)
DDD Strategies for Moving Away from Legacy Systems
Eric Evans, author of Domain-driven Design: Tackling Complexity in the Heart of Software is a thought leader in software design, domain driven design and domain modeling and particularly focuses on strategic design.