Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Often a team sets out to design a new piece of software using a domain model. At first they are focused on strategically valuable new features and modeling sessions clarify the new approach the business wants to take.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Keynote: Exploring Time (SkillsCast recorded in April 2018)
- Strategic DDD & Sociotechnical Architecture with Kacper Gunia and Nick Tune (in New York City on 18th - 19th November 2019)
- Domain Models in Practice: DDD, CQRS & Event Sourcing with Marco Heimeshoff (in London on 25th - 27th November 2019)
- Storystorming with Martin Schimak (in London on 30th October 2019)
- Domain Driven Design in Practice with Helin Ece Akgul (SkillsCast recorded in August 2019)
- But What About the UI? (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
DDD Strategies for Moving Away from Legacy Systems
Eric Evans, author of Domain-driven Design: Tackling Complexity in the Heart of Software is a thought leader in software design, domain driven design and domain modeling and particularly focuses on strategic design.