Ask yourself: Are you a software radical? How successful are your attempts to affect and support positive change? Are you fighting for the right thing, or are you wasting your time?
In tonight's session, David Laribee will examine with the community a number of proven tactics successful agile guerrillas use to win the hearts and minds of your customers, team-mates and management. Viva La Revolución!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Using Agile Methods to Become Competent - Part I (SkillsCast recorded in December 2010)
- Certified Scrum Master with Abid Quereshi (Online Course on 4th - 5th November 2021)
- Certified Agile Team Coaching with Ben Maynard & Jon Spruce (Online Course on 15th - 18th November 2021)
- YOW! December 2021 (Online Conference on 30th November - 1st December 2021)
- Gojko Adzic: Facilitating Impact Mapping - September Meetup part 2 (Online Meetup on 29th September 2021)
- Remote LeSS Sprints with Review Bazaar (Online Meetup on 5th October 2021)
- Keynote: Agility at Scale - a meeting of mindsets (SkillsCast recorded in September 2021)
- Words Matter. Build Team Relationships and Push Through Conflicts by Practicing Nonviolent Communication (SkillsCast recorded in September 2021)
Rules for Software Radicals
David Laribee has trucked in software for over 15 years. He favors collaboration, design thinking, simple, domain-driven design paired with low ceremony process, tools and platforms.