Ask yourself: Are you a software radical? How successful are your attempts to affect and support positive change? Are you fighting for the right thing, or are you wasting your time?
In tonight's session, David Laribee will examine with the community a number of proven tactics successful agile guerrillas use to win the hearts and minds of your customers, team-mates and management. Viva La Revolución!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Using Agile Methods to Become Competent - Part I (SkillsCast recorded in December 2010)
- Certified Large-Scale Scrum Practitioner: Principles to Practices (In Person) with Ben Maynard (in London on 15th - 17th November 2022)
- Provisional Certified Large-Scale Scrum Practitioner with Ben Maynard (Online Workshop on 28th November - 2nd December 2022)
- YOW! London: In-Person (in London on 29th - 30th November 2022)
- YOW! London: Online (Online Conference on 29th - 30th November 2022)
- Focus First, Then Simplify w/ John Cutler (Online Meetup on 12th October 2022)
- The Role of the LeSS Practitioner (SkillsCast recorded in April 2022)
- Panel: What to Expect When you Might (or not) be Expecting (SkillsCast recorded in March 2022)
Rules for Software Radicals
David Laribee has trucked in software for over 15 years. He favors collaboration, design thinking, simple, domain-driven design paired with low ceremony process, tools and platforms.