Watch this SkillsCast recording of this talk by Greg Young and learn about the use of CQRS in other kinds of systems and how it can greatly decrease complexity while providing value to users of the system.
If you are interested in CQRS, may like to check out more here:
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Event Sourcing and Microservices (SkillsCast recorded in November 2017)
- Enterprise Architecture & DDD: Partners in Design — Half‑Day Workshop [SAG Digital 2021] (Online Course on 12th October 2021)
- Distributed Data Patterns for Microservices — Half‑Day Workshop [SAG Digital 2021] (Online Course on 12th October 2021)
- Domain-Driven Design Hands-On Workshop: A DDD-traineeship at "Carries Cars" (Online Meetup on 26th October 2021)
- Keynote: Moving House (SkillsCast recorded in June 2021)
- Managing Commercial Platforms: The Architect’s Emerging Skill (SkillsCast recorded in June 2021)
CQRS, not just for server systems
Greg Young coined the term "CQRS" (Command Query Responsibility Segregation) and it was instantly picked up by the community who have elaborated upon it ever since.