Very often we take on huge couplings in order to get value. This coupling forces us to build software in certain ways that may or may not be good for us at the time. This talk looks at some common real world examples of this and more importantly how to avoid them.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Greg Young's CQRS, Domain Events, Event Sourcing and how to apply DDD (in London on 7th - 9th June 2016)
- DDD eXchange 2016 (in London on 9th - 10th June 2016)
- Greg Young's Advanced CQRS & DDD Workshop (in London on 13th - 15th June 2016)
- In The Brain of Greg Young (in London on 14th June 2016)
- µCon 2016: The Microservices Conference (in London on 7th - 8th November 2016)