Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In this half-day tutorial, you will learn the theory behind the two most common vulnerabilities in web applications: cross-site scripting and SQL injection.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Hands-On Web Security Testing Part II (SkillsCast recorded in May 2011)
- CloudNative London 2019 (in London on 25th - 27th September 2019)
- Keynote by Kris Nova on The Power of Linux Virtualization with Cloud Native (in London on 19th June 2019)
- Fancy Bears Are Not Your Problem: Real World Appsec (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- "Defense in Depth": Trench Warfare Principles for Building Secure Distributed Applications (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
Hands-On Web Security Testing
Paco Hope is a Technical Manager with Cigital, Inc www.cigital.com. and has 12 years of experience in the security of web applications, operating systems, and gaming (lottery systems, casino gaming devices, onli